Corvus fixed IAQ monitor
Fixed, continuous IAQ monitor with leading PID technology!
Corvus is a continuous, wireless VOC monitor for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) containing sensors for temperature, barometric pressure and humidity. Corvus utilises high sense PID technology detecting volatile organic compounds (VOCs) down to low parts-per-billion (ppb) levels.
Its wireless capabilities allow a network of up to twenty instruments to be deployed around the building, with data downloaded and managed via just the one instrument.
The Corvus IAQ monitor continuously detects and data logs a wide variety of VOCs including benzene, tetrachloroethylene and styrene, protecting workers from hazardous gases. The instrument gathers high-quality, real trend data for detailed analysis to give a true picture of what is happening within the environment.
The instrument’s intelligent interactive mapping software shows real trend data captured within each room. The collection of long-term information eliminates the need for frequent site visits and spot checks, saving both time and money.
Small, sleek and compact in design, the Corvus IAQ monitor allows multiple deployment around the building via wireless connectivity, whilst using minimal space and blending well into the workspace environment.
The Corvus IAQ monitor incorporates Ion Science photoionisation detection (PID) sensor technology, independently verified as best performing on the market for speed, accuracy and humidity resistant operation. Its unique anti-contamination and patented Fence Electrode Technology provide extended run time in the most challenging environments, giving you accurate and reliable results.
Typical gases include the Corvus detects include benzene, ethyl benzene, styrene, tetrachloroethylene, trimethlybenzene, toluene and xylene.
See our leading range of VOC detectors:
- Cub personal VOC detector
- Cub TAC personal benzene detector for total aromatic compounds, including benzene
- Falco fixed VOC detector
- Tiger LT handheld VOC detector
- Tiger handheld VOC detector
- Tiger Select handheld benzene detector for total aromatic compounds, including benzene
- Titan fixed benzene detector
- TVOC fixed PID detector
- MiniPID 2 VOC sensor
Best available PID sensor technology
- Detects a wide variety of VOCs including benzene, tetrachloroethylene & styrene
- Includes temperature, barometric pressure & humidity sensors
- Low-level parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity
- Gathers continuous high-quality data for detailed analysis
- Humidity resistant PID technology
- Anti-contamination design
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Time saving; eliminates multiple site visits and spot checks
- Compact size; multiple deployment using minimal space
- Sleek design blends well into workspace environment
- Simple multi-coloured LED displaying wireless status, sampling status and connection to system
Wireless communication and interactive software
- Wireless network connectivity for multiple point monitoring
- Interactive software for enhanced data handling
- Multiple data collection via a single monitor
- Intelligent mapping software shows movement of gasses
- Ensures a safe indoor environment for personnel
For full details please contact Ion Science or an Ion Science Distributor for an up to date price list.
Corvus fixed IAQ monitor Kit (CVESRXUX-X):
- Corvus monitor
- 5V 3A power supply
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
Temperature: 0.1 oC (0.18 oF)
Relative humidity: 0.04%
Barometric pressure: 0.72 mbar (72 Pa), (0.2% full scale)
|Detection Range||PID: 0-50 ppm (isobutylene equivalent)|
Temperature: -40 oC to +125 oC (40 oF to 257 oF)
Relative humidity: 0-99% (non condensing)
Barometric pressure: 700 mbar to 1060 mbar (70 KPa to 106 KPa)
|Accuracy||PID: ± 5 ppb displayed reading + 1 digit|
Temperature: ± 1 oC of reading + 1 digit
Relative humidity: ± 4% of reading + 1 digit @ 25 oC between 10 and 90% RH
Barometric pressure: ± 1.5% displayed reading + 1 digit (FSO)
|Wireless Network||Type: mesh|
Corvus to Corvus range (open field): up to 12 metres (39.3ft)
Maximum number of Corvus in group: 20 max
Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz. IEEE802.15.4 compliant transceiver.
|Data Logging||Data logging: 18,755 points (individual Corvus)|
Data logging: 8900 points (Network of 20 Corvus)
Mains power supply: 100-240 Vac (15 Watts) Cover power input: 12 Vdc
Corvus to PC: USB
Corvus to Corvus: wireless via a network
|Weight & Dimensions||Height: 68 mm, 2.7”|
Width: 176 mm, 6.9”
Depth: 123 mm, 4.8”
Weight (unpackaged): 400 g, 14.1 oz
Video Support – Corvus fixed IAQ monitor