Gascheck G handheld leak detector
Gas leak detector for rapid, accurate gas leak measurement
The GasCheck G gas leak detector represents the latest in gas detection technology. Its advanced system of micro thermal conductivity enables advanced sensitivity for the rapid, effective detection of gas leaks down to cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm levels.
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, the GasCheck G leak detector provides you with effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture. Robust and reliable, the GasCheck G leak detector gives stable, repeatable readings of the detected gas.
The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator, and audible sounder clearly indicates the gas leak present.
GasCheck G automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows for simple function, selection, and adjustment.
Upgradeable throughout the range, the GasCheck G gas leak detector is available in three distinct versions; G1, G2 and G3 with varied capabilities. Features can be easily added to upgrade the instrument without it having to be returned to the factory.
Ion Science also offers a leading range of leak detectors:
- GasCheck Tesla handheld leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance suitable for use within a high magnetic field
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p portable SF6 leak detector for the location, leak testing and measurement of high voltage electrical switchgear
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 handheld leak detector for low-cost SF6 leak detection
Best available leak detection
- Fast, accurate leak detection at highly sensitive levels
- Detects almost any known gas or gas mixture
- Particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen and SF6
- Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
Ease of use
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Large, clear LCD back lit display for easy viewing
- Graphical icon menu
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
- Choice of readings in cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m³
- Easily upgradeable throughout the range
Low cost operation
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
Gascheck G3 Kit (part no. GG3SAXXS-X):
- GasCheck G3 Instrument
- Battery Holder
- Long Probe Assembly
- Drilled Box Spanner
- Standard Universal Case
- Printed Quick Start Guide (we recommend downloading the Instrument Manual.)
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
|Detector||Micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)|
Sensor is poison resistant with over range protection
|Operation||Battery Type: 4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable)|
Typically 40 hours life
|Accuracy||– 5% Displayed reading – One digit|
|Response||T90 = 1 second rise and clear down|
|Sound||Flashing LED and 90 dBA (at 10 cm) audible sounder|
|Calibration||Factory calibrated to fully documented procedures in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System|
|Data Logging||10 data points (available for G3 only.)|
|Temperature||Operating: -20 to +60 oC, -4 to 140 oF Storage: -20 to +70 oC, -4 to 158 oF Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)|
|Flow rate||2 cc/min|
|Weight & Dimensions||Instrument with probe: 390 x 60 x 49 mm, 15.5 x 2.3 x 1.9”|
Case: 420 x 320 x 97mm, 16.5×12.5×3.8”
Instrument: 0.45 kg, 1 lb, Packed 1.6 kg, 3.5 lb
EMC tested EN50081-1 & EN50082-1 July 98.
|Rapid detection of gas leaks||✓||✓||✓|
|Measures gas leaks (single gas)||✓|
|Measures gas leaks (up to 20 gases)||✓|
|Flashing back-lit display||✓||✓||✓|
|Peak hold readings||✓||✓|
|Factory or custom calibration available||✓||✓|
|Data logging (store up to 10 readings)||✓|
|Readings displayed in cc/sec, g/yr, ppm or mg/m3||✓|
|Selectable battery type||✓|
*The G2 model is factory configurable only; the Gas and measurement Units must be specified with the order.
Video Support – Gascheck G leak detector
Gascheck G leak detector
If you would like a member of our team to discuss your needs and questions relating to this product, please click the enquire button below now.
If you already have this instrument and have a technical enquiry, please call us on the number below.
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.