SF6 AreaCheck P2 leak detector
Award winning SF6 leak detection
Designed for fixed continuous SF6 area monitoring, the AreaCheck P2 with award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology rapidly detects low-level SF6 leaks.
This fixed SF6 leak detector utilises relay output for immediate awareness of detected leaks and presents no cross sensitivity with any other gas or moisture in the air. The AreaCheck P2 has no filter problems due to its minimum air intake (compared to pump operated systems).
Instrument setup is carried out easily via a computer or network interface, allowing optimal protection from unauthorised access. The SF6 AreaCheck P2 has a built-in low flow alarm and self-diagnostic testing.
The instrument’s serviceable components are comprised in the user exchangeable SmartSensor, with a lifetime of up to 12 months. Measuring stations are maintenance-free, ensuring instrument downtime is minimised.
Ion Science also offers a leading range of leak detectors:
- GasCheck G handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of inflammable
- GasCheck IS handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of flammable gases
- GasCheck Tesla handheld leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance suitable for use within a high magnetic field
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p portable SF6 leak detector for the location, leak testing and measurement of high voltage electrical switchgear
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 handheld leak detector for low-cost SF6 leak detection
- Relay output for immediate awareness of leaks detected
- Audio and visual alarms provide clear indication of SF6 leaks
- Complete safe set up via PC protects from unauthorised access
- Built in low flow alarm and diagnostics test*
*will alarm due to mechanical failures
Best proven SF6 leak detection
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Fast, accurate detection down to highly sensitive levels
- No cross sensitivity with other gases or moisture in air
- Exchangeable SmartSensor (12 month lifetime)
- Maintenance free operation
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
|Detection Principle||SF6: NIC|
|Range||0-2000 ppm SF6|
|Resolution||500 ppm SF6/10 ppm|
|Mains Power||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C to 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||20°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90% non condensing|
|Max Load, Relay Output||2,5A / 230 VAC|
|Size||H 280 x B 165 x T 125 mm|
|Protection Class||IP 52|
|Noise Level of Audible Alarm||>75 dbA, 1m|
|Weight||1,5 Kg (w/o wall mounting bracket)|
|Fuse||T 1A (Slow Blow)|
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.