SF6 GasCheck 6000 leak detector
The ideal low-cost, portable SF6 leak detector
The SF6 GasCheck 6000 leak detector is a great device for portable SF6 leak detection. In practical use, it has a detection threshold of 1 x 10-6 mbar l/s, which makes it perfectly suitable for simple leak detection applications on SF6 switchgear.
This easy to use processor controlled instrument features both an audible alarm and LED bar graph display, letting you know if a small, medium or big leak has been detected.
The SF6 GasCheck 6000 leak detector automatically compensates all ambient influences like temperature changes or movement of air in the room. Intelligent control sets up the instrument appropriately for the ambient environment.
The exclusive ‘Auto-Shift’ function compensates for any SF6 concentration that may be present at the measuring site, e.g. caused by previously escaped leakage gas.
SF6 GasCheck 6000 automatically detects the highest present gas concentrations and selects the corresponding measuring range. It then uses the present gas concentration as its zero line and begins to look for even higher gas concentrations, which occur when a leak is approached. This will again be indicated audibly and visually enabling you to determine leaks even in an already seriously contaminated area.
Ion Science also offers a leading range of leak detectors:
- GasCheck G handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of inflammable
- GasCheck IS handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of flammable gases
- GasCheck Tesla handheld leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance suitable for use within a high magnetic field
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p portable SF6 leak detector
- Fast, accurate leak detection
- Easy to use
- Low cost operation
- Automatic range shifting
- Simple solution for SF6 switchgear leaks
- Audible alarm and LED bar graph display
- Detects small to large leaks
- Automatic compensation to ambient conditions
- Detects leaks in serious contaminated areas
- Intelligent control system
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
|Detector||High voltage ionisation|
1×10-6 mbar l/s for SF6
|Response Time||Approximately 1 second|
|Audio||Sound pitch proportionally follows leak rate|
|Display||8 position LED bar|
|Sniffing Probe||385mm flexible pipe|
-20 to +600C (-4 to 122 0F)
|EMC Rating||CE declaration of conformity|
|Weight & Dimensions||1.16 kg (2.5 lb) including accessories|
230 x 75 x 300 mm (9 x 2.9 x 11.8”) including transport case
If you would like a member of our team to discuss your needs and questions relating to this product, please click the enquire button below now.
If you already have this instrument and have a technical enquiry, please call us on the number below.
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.