SF6 LeakCheck P1:p leak detector
Transportable SF6 Leak Detection
SF6 LeakCheck P1:p with award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology is designed for the location, leak testing, and measurement of SF6 leaks in high voltage electrical switchgear.
The revolutionary SF6 leak detector rapidly detects leaks down to 1 x 10-8 ml/sec, with a response and clear down of less than 1 second.
The instrument’s award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology with non-radioactive source eliminates problems of registration, storage, and transportation.
The LeakCheck P1:p SF6 leak detector is unaffected by large leaks and will continue to remain uncontaminated even after exposure to 100% SF6 gas.
Ion Science also offers a leading range of leak detectors:
- GasCheck G handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of inflammable
- GasCheck IS handheld leak detector designed for the search and location of flammable gases
- GasCheck Tesla handheld leak detector for MRI scanner maintenance suitable for use within a high magnetic field
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 fixed SF6 leak detector for continuous area monitoring
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 handheld leak detector for low-cost SF6 leak detection
Best available SF6 leak detection
- Ultra high sensitivity with a 1 x 10-8 ml/sec*
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- 1 second rise and clear down for rapid leak detection
- Unaffected by large leaks and 100% SF6 meaning no frustrating delays between searches
- Choice of display units cc/sec, gm/yr and ppm for monitoring conformance to leak minimisation targets
Ease of use
- Non-radioactive source for easy storage and transportation
- No training required – switch on and go
- Lightweight ergonomically designed handgun
- Touch screen for easy navigation menus
- Simple data storage and printing for analysis
Low cost operation
- No argon or other pressurised gases required for reduced cost of ownership
- 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
SF6 LeakCheck P1:p
For full details please contact Ion Science or an Ion Science distributor for an up to date price list.
SF6 LeakCheck P1:p Kit (part no. A-24500):
- SF6 LeakCheck P1:p*
- P1 Consol
- P1 Hand Gun
- 3 x Spare Probes
- Charger Cable (Mains)Certificate
- Robust Peli case
*Instrument built-in to case for maximum portability
Product downloads – Ion Science
Brochures, Manual, Quick Start Guides, Software etc.
Negative Ion Capture (NIC): a non-radioactive, non-restricting carriage and no licensing required.
1 x 10-7 ml/sec, 1 ppm, 0.01 gm/yr SF6
1 x 10-8 ml/sec, 0.1 ppm, 0.001 gm/yr SF6
|Response||T90 =<1 second rise and clear down|
|Operation||Lead acid battery, internal and fully protected Recharge between 85-265 AC V, 50/60Hz|
|Alarm||Audio and visual with an optional handset alarm|
|Measurement Units||Measures in ml/sec, gm/yr and ppm|
Range: each unit 1:500
Accuracy: ± 5% of displayed leak rate or ± 2 digits
Repeatability: ± 1 digit
|Calibration||Via CalCheck calibration accessory|
|Data Logging||Over 500 data points with date and time stamp|
Download via RS232 to a PC
|Temperature||Storage: -10 to 60 oC (14 to 140 oF) Operating: 0 to 50 oC (32 to 122 oF)|
|Dimensions||SF6 LeakCheck P1:p|
Consol: 500 x 400 x 190 mm (19.7 x 15.7 x 7.5”) Shipped: 520 x 430 x 210 mm (20.5 x 16.9 x 8.3”)
|Weight||SF6 LeakCheck P1:p|
Shipped 15 kg (33 lb)
Product Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.